C2 CrossFit Kids
“CrossFit Kids combines gymnastics, body-weighted calisthenics and weightlifting elements to develop capacity across Jim Cawley and Bruce Evans’ 10 General Physical Skills: cardiovascular endurance, stamina, strength, flexibility, power, speed, coordination, agility, balance and accuracy, with additional focus on elements that encourage bone density, and vestibular system development. Children and teens have a great opportunity to maximize their physical skills when exposed to this stimulus during years of peak development, and the elements are combined to keep children engaged and entertained, while teaching them proper movement mechanics and creating a broad, athletic foundation. For CrossFit Kids it is imperative to pair fitness and fun, thus creating a lifelong love of health and fitness for our children.” ~CrossFit Kids
C2 Kids: This class is for children ages 7 to 12. Cancelled until further notice
C2 Teens: Ages 13-17. Are you interested in an 8-week general physical preparedness program during the summer to prepare for the fall sports season? Let us know.
Bring water for you child(ren) and make sure they are wearing appropriate workout attire. Appropriate attire includes: tennis shoes, flexible clothing, clothing that is not too revealing. Girls, please keep in mind that we do a lot of movements where you must be up-side-down and wear shirts/tank tops that are appropriate and will keep you fully covered.
If this is your first time, please come a few minutes early to sign in and fill out any necessary paperwork.
If you have any questions e-mail us at email@example.com
Want to learn more about CrossFit Kids and Teens? Check out the www.crossfitkids.com for more information.
CrossFit Kids and Teens Rules
- Have fun!
- Be safe: DROP, FREEZE, or STOP if Coach tells you
- Raise your hand if you have a question.
- Be respectful to Coaches and Peers
- Clean up after yourselves
- Stay in designated areas while other classes are in session
- Stay off equipment unless instructed by one of the Coaches
- Wear appropriate athletic wear
- Bring water
CrossFit Kid’s and Teen’s Parent’s Rules
- Adults are cheerleaders, not coaches. Positive cheering is encouraged; giving direction/cues is not. When cheering please cheer in a general manner (Way to go, keep up the good work, good form, awesome job)
- Stay outside of designated activity areas.
- Be on time so your kids can get properly warmed up.
- Please make us aware of any injuries or changes in your child that might affect them during CrossFit Kids.